Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm pissed,YO!

Note: I promised I'm NOT gonna rant much!

Well, well, we ALL lied.
C'mon! Who doesn't???
If you were to tell me, "I swear I didn't lie before."
I would said, "THINK again!" or "Hah. You are lying NOW!"
Remember those time when your girlfriends asked you, how do they looked in their dresses and you told them they looked awesome eventho you knew those dresses don't suit them??
SEE! TOLD YA!! :P
It just the matter of what lies are you telling.
It may be a white lie or a 'pure' lie.
A LIE remains a lie no matter which angle you see it.
I wouldn't wanna ruin blog because of YOU.
It's SO NOT worth it!
Nonetheless, WHAT IS DONE, IS DONE!

You took a knife and stabbed into someone's heart.
You tried so hard to fix it.
Even if the heart were to heal, will it ever be the same old perfect heart again???
EXACTLY. That's my point! ;)




Ps: The best thing I have ever learnt from YOU, " Lie all the way you can as long as u aren't caught by anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment