Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lucky me!

It was the begining of a new week.
Yes. Sigh. Monday. Sien.
Went to school as usual but with a lil extra "drama".
As you ALL know, I hurt myself last Saturday. *pity pity
So yea, no surprise that ppl questioned me about the two huge wounds on my knees!
*Thanks,ppl. I know you guys care. Am really touched.
It was the English Language Week, we had a public speaking competition in the school hall.
So, there isn't any lesson going on. *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
During recess, a random guy came in to our school to sell The Star newspaper at RM1.20.
Each purchase came with a free copy of Galaxie Magazine. *cheap,huh??
I had my eyes on one of the "twilight cover" Galaxie.
According to him, our principle said, that issues are only for teachers. *NO fair!!
I flipped a couple of times and he knew I really want it.
So, he sold me a copy and asked me to keep it properly! *hah! nice lehhh. :P
That wasn't the best part YET!
While I was standing at Porch 2, he literally stopped his car and passed me 3 copies of GAlaxie!!!!
I went like, "thank uuuu. *speechless* *keep on smilling*
Hahahahahaha.
People usually say, black monday!
Well, it was a lucky day for ME! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment