Sunday, July 11, 2010

This Week!

Wednesday:-
It was a public holiday which means no school! *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BUT I had extra ttn class with (someone)
Woke up at 8am, Shaun texted to remind me to do my devotion.
I was like.. am preparing to go out lahh! Lol.
So, I told him I will just memorize a line.
John 15 verse 7: "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you."
I went out for dim sui with my aunt and grandparents.
Gosh, I miss Emma so so much,mann! <3
I followed my aunt back to her house and I went swimming with Em.
I only managed to do 4 freggin laps!!!
WE had so much FUN!!
BUT the horror began when I came back to my aunt hs to bath.
I almost fainted looking at the "lines" formed on my body due to my swimming suit!!
*I got tanner, scream out loud. ahahahahaha. :D

I had my lunch in my aunt's hs. The rice is AMAZING plus plus the dried grilled curry fish!!
*yum yum..oh-so-superb
After that, I went for ttn. :(

Saturday:-
I went to Youth Park at 1pm!
It was fregging hot but I came prepared! hah! *smart eh?? :P
The reason we were there was to try out all the games and to prepare ourselves for the Let's Make It Happen project!
We did try out quite a number of games. Nonetheless, we did some changes. :D

Highlights of the day:

  • I fell down again. I didnt really fell, fell. I was crawling on cement. (They made me do it) So, yea. The outmost layer of my skin came off. Gahhh! *My poor knees. It hurts. :(
  • I spotted Mr. Dimple!! His smile is AWESOMEE. Lol. There was this part where all the guys were required to take off their tee. *My jaw almost fell looking at his macho body! :x
  • Yong Xiang went to Youth Park BUT he didnt even come up to me ans say "Hi". *Mean,huh?? :P
Well, I will just have to pray REALLY hard hoping that my wounds will heal asap before my mum skin me alive.
Do You Know??
The first thing she asked when I told her I fell down was.. "Harr.. ma got scar??"
I told her it would be fine BUT it seems that the condition got worse than the day before!!! *am so dead
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment