Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Something To Blah!

Laugh Out Loud.
Ok.Ok.
I know my RC camp is so yesterday but still come on, gimme some credits on take the effort to upload them. *Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
There are more to come if and only if my fren upload the rest of em' (You know who you are *glare hahaha. :D)
I had fun with both my partners, Yee Yuan and Saras.
We, ppl, were crazzzyyyy.
Nonetheless, we enjoyed each and every bit of it! *didnt we?? no??
WE screamed. laughed. attacked one another. wet one another. toutured the juniors. "fought" with the juniors. did lotsa crazy stuff. last but not least, the best part, pushing one another down into the pool. * it may seems childish BUT it was awesome
I will remember it forever. Never had the chance to do it again. *sob sob
That's about it.
It's 1 am plus noww.
Am so freggin sleeppyyy!
Nites,ppl ! :D
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment